Vandemataram foundation appeals for support to 10th class students
“The more we come out and do good to others, the more our hearts will be purified”
Appeal for Noble Cause to help poor deprived students of Mahaboobnagar District towards Examination Preparation Camp for 10th class students commencing from February 9, 2011 to March 21, 2011 at Malayalaya Ashram, opposite to Milk center, Shadnagar Town, Jedcherla Road, Mahaboobnagar.
It is a Forty one days residential camp for 10th class students commencing from February 9, 2011 to March 21, 2011. Two hundred students shall take part in this residential camp from ninety government schools of Shadnagar Division. Apart from students volunteers and teachers also take part in the camp.
Vandemataram Foundation with the help of like minded is holding Examination Preparation camp and raising donations for the last four years. This year the estimation of expense cost per head for Forty one days amounts to Rs 3000/- . Likewise estimated cost of expense to be incurred is around Rs 6, 00,000/-.
In this regard our sincere request is to contribute generously either in cash or kind to make this camp successful.
Following are the expenses incurred on to run the camp:
- Food: Breakfast, Lunch, Evening snacks and Dinner
- Study Material
- Printing and stationary
- White sheets for writing examinations
- Medical Expenses
- Honorariums for Resource Persons
- Transportation Charges for Resource persons
- Accommodation maintenance charges.
We request the donors to come forward and generously donate in kind. The major expenses are Food, Supply of study materials and Printing charges.
- Food Items:
- Rice, Milk, Cooking oil, Dal, Provisions and essential ingredients, Vegetables, Drinking water, LPG cylinders /fire food.
- Study Material:
- Study mate Final Touch course materials, Daily Test Papers for six subjects. White sheets for writing Forty Model examinations
- Printing and stationary:
- Examination writing Pad and Geometry Boxes, Pens and Pencils (for each student). Photocopy charges.
We sincerely request all to be part of Vandemataram Foundation and extend your services to reach out to many poor deprived hands.
Contribution can be Cheques/ Demand can be kindly issued in favour of Vandemataram Foundation. All Contributions are exempt under Sec. 80G of Income Tax Act.
Y. Madhava Reddy