Vandemataram foundation camps
We have recently conducted couple of camps before and after 10th Class examinations. The motivation behind these camps is to provide quality education to merit students from rural government schools who suffer from lack of financial assistance. The Idea is to train students hard and aim more than 85% in 10th Class so that corporate colleges would give them free education. Following are the camps conducted.
RESIDENTIAL CAMP AT WARANGAL: This camp was conducted before 10th Class exams for 45 days and aim was to train students so that they can be picked by corporate colleges and provide free education. This camp was partially funded by our group.
RURAL STUDENTS' PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT CAMP: This Camp was conducted after 10th Class exams. This session was to help students to get into APRJC which is one of the best colleges in AP and also motivate students by organizing visits to few software companies (Intele Group & Polaris). This camp was dedicated in memory of Late Sri Shyam Mohan Avvari. This camp was sponsored by our group and I would like to thank everyone for their great contributions.
We have also received the year end report from Vandematram regarding the programs we have been supporting. I would like to request everyone to take some time and read the attachments which will explain about the programs.
Next Academic Year:
We are trying to fill the gaps / challenges that we discussed previously from last year and continue the support going into Next Academic Year. Here are the important things we want to cover this academic year.
- Continue supporting 200 students to achieve 10+2 education.
- Start supporting 50 semi-orphan kids to achieve basic education.
- Establish communication channel with students so that volunteers from US can interact with students and mentor them.
- Create a Vandematram Networking website so that everyone can be connected on one platform. Plan is to develop this website by End of the Year. Our friend Kiran Vaddireddy has Volunteered to develop this site. Please let me know if anyone is interested and like to assist Kiran Vaddireddy with this development.
- Add more retried teachers to our structure and help the students run the study centers efficiently.
- Add more volunteers so that services can be reached effectively and also provide us updates based on real time.